Thursday 11 August 2016

RECENT MINI HAUL- EYE MAKEUP BRUSHES, NAIL PAINTS AND EYELINERS

Hello my lovelies,

Welcome back to my blog once again, today i'm going to share my recent mini haul with all of you. I love online shopping so this time i order few eye makeup brushes from random brand, 2 nail paints 1 from L'oreal and 1 from Colorbar and 5 eye liners from brand Maybelline and Lakme from amazon.in.

Eye Makeup Brushes:-



I bought two set of these brushes and these brushes costs me 870 INR with free shipping. these brushes are soft and perfect for blending eye shadows and applying eye shadow to the lid. I washed these brushes and haven't seen any shedding. In these two sets of brushes i got fluffy blending brush. crease brush, pencil brush, flat shader brush, angled blending brush and other brushes. these brushes are perfect for beginners like me. I must say i totally love these brushes.


Nail Paints:- 


 
I bought 1 white nail paint from Colorbar and 1 top coat from L'oreal which is matte top coat and i so love this top coat. It turn any glossy nail paint into matte one. these 2 nail paints cost me 468 INR with free shipping.

Eye Liners:-


I wanted to try colored eye lines from long time so i thought to try these liquid colored liner from Maybelline and i also wanted to try black liquid liner so i bought one from Lakme. All these liners cost me 1021 INR.

I hope you will like my haul post and soon i'll review these products. Till then take care and stay happy.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information. I really like the way you express complex topics in lucid way. It really helps me understand it much better way. mini makeup brush

    ReplyDelete