Saturday 6 August 2016

MONSOON INSPIRED NAILART ( CLOUDS AND RAINBOW )

Hello lovelies,

Finally monsoon arrived all over in India and it's raining cats and dogs in Udaipur so i thought it perfect time to do a monsoon inspired nail art. This monsoon inspired nail art is very easy and you do not need any special skill or tools to do this nail art. You can use toothpick for this nail art as well if you do not have any tools.

I made a video tutorial for this nail art. I hope you will like my nail art if you will like my nail art please subscribe to my blog as well as you tube channel. I will make more video tutorials. Thank you so much for reading my blog.

Monsoon inspired nail art video tutorial:


Products i used for this nail art tutorials:



Enjoy this nail art pics:




No comments:

Post a Comment