Saturday 6 August 2016

KATRINA KAIF'S KALA CHASMA INSPIRED MAKEUP

Hello my beauties,

Welcome back to my blog today i am came back with a makeup look. Yes, a makeup look inspired by Katrina Kaif's kala chasma song. from last week each and every blogger wants to create katrina's look. In that song katrina is looking so pretty with smokey eyes, light glossy pink lips, green bindi, green bangles and sindoor. in this post i tried my best to recreate her look from kala chasma song.


I hope you all like my recreation of Katrina's look if you will like my recreation please do comment and share with friends and subscribe to my blog. I will came back again with another blog post.

Till then enjoy my more pics.......





Products I used to create this makeup look: 

Face products:


Eyes & Brows:


Lips & Sindoor:

No comments:

Post a Comment