Thursday 28 July 2016

SUNFLOWER NAIL ART

Hey Lovelies!

I am back with another easy sunflower nail art as all of you know it's monsoon season and weather is so gloomy that's why i thought to do a bright and easy nail art. I wanted to do a step by step tutorial but in excitement i forget to click step by step pics.

It's very easy to do nail art and i used very minimal products to create this nail art. I used acrylic color to draw sunflower on my ring finger. On my middle finger i put black polka dots and on other finger i used 1 black rhinestone.

Products i used:-



Let's begin the tutorial:-

1- First i painted my ring finger nail with black nail polish and other nails with yellow nail polish.



2-Then i took brown acrylic color  on nail art brush and painted a circle as base of flower in middle of my ring finger nail.



3-Then i took yellow acrylic color on brush and draw sunflower petals shapes around the circle. I used brown color to draw detail on flowers.

4-With green acrylic color i draw leaves of sunflower. 

5- On my middle finger nail i put black polka dots with black acrylic color through dotting tool.
 

6-On my other nails i used 1 black rhinestone if you don't have rhinestone you can put black dots through dotting tool or toothpick.

7-Complete your nail art by applying  clear top coat to protect your nail art and your creativity.

Thanks for reading my blog and enjoy some more pics
 






No comments:

Post a Comment